- Get it wet to make it work.
- Keep it wet to keep it cool.
- Wave it in the air to cool it.
- Keeps drying as long as it is wet. Yes Drying! Just wring
it out and dry some more.
- Wildland firefighters use them to keep cool on the job.
- Put the Koolin' Du on your head to keep your head cool &
to absorb sweat.
- Put the kloth across your lap in your vehicle to block the
sun from your lap.
- Use for First Aid: as a cool pack or to absorb blood ( it
- Use the Koolin' Safety Blanket to cool overheated people
- Take to ballgames to stay cool on the field or in the
stands, esp. with the Koolin' Kap Inserts.
- Take to the gym for working out and after showering.
- Take camping, hiking and fishing.
- Take to the swimming pool, lake or beach.
- Use to soak up spills or messes.
- Wash your vehicle inside and out.
- Use Koolin' Klothz instead of terry cloth towels in the RV.
- They are great for vacation or travel whenever you have
- Give one to a friend or graduate.
- They work great for migraines! They cool the blood
vessels on the back of the neck.
- For anyone who works or plays in the heat!
- Chefs or cooks in restaurants wear Koolin' Du for sweat
absorption. Great for B-B-Q cookoffs too!
- Dishwashers working over hot dishes
- Yard work
- Construction workers
- Motorcycle and bicycle riders use them during and after
Koolin' Klothz, Etc. All rights reserved.